Thursday

029 Let's Try This One More Time...





Yes, it's actually Thursday, October 12 - or at least, it was...

Well, so, Eponym - my former Blog host or service announced today that they were going to discontinue their free service. For poor musicians like me, this meaneth: MOVE IT!
And that's precisely what I've done...
Guess it's my own fault or ignorance for not having chosen a better service sooner, but I was never one of the quick ones.

You'll also find here, in addition to the blogs I had posted on eponym, some old web articles from before the time the word "blog" ever reached my ears... Just for completeness' sake...

News is: it has come to that: we're just going to have to trust the Lord to get us through another winter...

The lean months are ahead, but they're what keep us humble, desperate & close to Him. Besides that, lots more music a-cookin'... and, oh yes: the unbelievable has happened: McDozer's got himself a keyboard! Check out the first results!





No comments: