Wednesday

050 Try - Just a Little Bit Harder

I've been raving a lot against evolutionists in my rantings. But I've just come to realize that they're not really all that much to blame. They just don't know any better. I was sitting here munching some cherries, marveling at their perfection and shaking my head at the blatant defiance of reason for anyone to assume that the perfection of the earth's natural fruits and their wonderful variety should have come about by coincidence. "It's a slap in God's face," or something to that extent I thought.
But then it dawned on me that you really can't blame a lot of people for their choice to reject God, most of all because of the lack of human samples of what God is really like. Those who call themselves His representatives on earth are so often so very un-God-like.

It's up to us to give the world a sample of what God is really like, and that's a fight of life and death, a fight to the teeth, because the Enemy of our souls will do everything in his power to prevent us from ever getting anywhere in the range of resembling the love of our Creator toward our fellow humans. It's tough. But that doesn't mean it's impossible. "Try just a little bit harder," Janis Joplin probably would have to comment on this.

Yes Ma'am! Let's try - justa little bit harder.

No comments: